Home of Random Yet Organized Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capitalism is dead

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Capitalism is dead Empty Capitalism is dead

Post by neoraptor Fri 28 Nov 2008 - 9:01

And bad stuff is happening round the world.
Is it dead?
It it awesome?
Is there a better way?
Do you not care?
neoraptor
neoraptor
Top of the food chain
Top of the food chain

Male
Number of posts : 1151
Registration date : 2008-06-26

http://modgenesis.hostingdelivered.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Capitalism is dead Empty Re: Capitalism is dead

Post by Guest Tue 2 Dec 2008 - 14:15

Well I think Comunism isn't they way togo, it may look apealing, but it takes away all your rights.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starscream Tue 2 Dec 2008 - 15:16

Adam Smith stated that a nation economy should be effected by and only by the buyer, not the governement, and i think that is how it should be.
Starscream
Starscream
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 985
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://islamuertaforums.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 2 Dec 2008 - 15:24

Thats what I think, unless there is a crisis of economy, which there is, then the goverment can affect it however thier powers wish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starscream Tue 2 Dec 2008 - 15:26

I think all they should do for a crumbling government is to re-enforce it with bailouts, the rest is to be done by the economy itself.
Starscream
Starscream
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 2 Dec 2008 - 15:30

Ah yes but where does that bailout money come from hmm? It might put us in abigger crisis, we need to think better then that, smarter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starscream Tue 2 Dec 2008 - 15:36

it comes from us, the buyers, we are re circulating the money in an extreme way, and not to mention the nice donations of other countries. Oh, and in my hurry i forgot to say, welcome to the site.
Starscream
Starscream
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 2 Dec 2008 - 15:42

Mr. OX wrote:it comes from us, the buyers, we are re circulating the money in an extreme way, and not to mention the nice donations of other countries. Oh, and in my hurry i forgot to say, welcome to the site.

Yes, nice warm fuzzy welcolme, buyers aren't buying stocks, thats the problem, who want's to. And they don't want to go to gas stations to fill up thier cars and drive and get something, when they can stay at home and not worry about buying during this economy crisis. Also people are loosing homes and jobs because of this, the carpentry the first to fall, thus causing great sadness and oh, less buyers. And other countries haven't been gving us money, they are affected to, the whole world's economy is going down the spout because of whom? You all guessed right Bush and his crazy war that will go nowhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starscream Tue 2 Dec 2008 - 15:45

Awww, that is Rust talking right there. You may not know but he was a former member that really liked to blame Bush for all problems. Anyway, how can economic problems in Europe be blamed on Bush? He has had no influence on them what so ever?
Starscream
Starscream
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 2 Dec 2008 - 15:52

Mr. OX wrote:Awww, that is Rust talking right there. You may not know but he was a former member that really liked to blame Bush for all problems. Anyway, how can economic problems in Europe be blamed on Bush? He has had no influence on them what so ever?

Then I pat my comrade on the back, Bush's retarted war goes as so, 9/11 happens we go into Iraq, try to kill a belief system, which is impossible, were spose to go out, but no, we stay there for to long, all the killing and explosions doesn't make the innocent civilians happy, they join the terrorists group and its one cycle. We also try to change thier way of living to our way of living, what we think is right, FAIL, leave the people alone to do what they wan't, our nation was founded on freedom, was it not, we should follow our ways, we barely have any freedom HERE!And not to mention Bush lied about Sadam Huisain, who has the threat level of a thumbtack, had weapons of mass destruction! LOL! Also, this whole war, was for oil and riches, to give tax cuts to the higher ups, not the poor middle class. All in all, Bush sucks. And he drove us into this economy crisis, because he drove our nation into, hmmm... TRILIONS OF DOLLARS IN DEBT BECAUSE OF HIS WAR!

Back to top Go down

Post by Starscream Tue 2 Dec 2008 - 15:55

wow, you are sounding more and more like him, lots of caps, using fail a lot, Suspect
Starscream
Starscream
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 2 Dec 2008 - 15:58

Mr. OX wrote:wow, you are sounding more and more like him, lots of caps, using fail a lot, Suspect

That is beside the matter, the matter is, your wrong, and I'm hell glad Obama won, first African American, and will be the equivalant of John F Kenedy, who also was a democrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Megatron Tue 2 Dec 2008 - 16:35

By the way mr ox that is rust.
Megatron
Megatron
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 244

https://www.youtube.com/user/lilkid678

Back to top Go down

Post by Starscream Tue 2 Dec 2008 - 17:24

how do you know? wow i'm good. lol
Starscream
Starscream
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 8:20

Teen-Rex wrote:By the way mr ox that is rust.

By the way, you never call me a dousche, because I can make your life an INTERNET HELL. And if you keep having this obsesion, velo said he would take you out of Adminship, I talked to you mr Ox overyahoo, you agree that what teen rex is doing, is a bit extreeme. He is taking away the civil librities of a member by banning him over and over while the other admin who actually is my friend keeps unbanning me. PS if you say my family hates me and all my friends, I will drop your skinney white ass got it? Oh also, is thier a problem of being Rust? Is this some sort of user racial profiling hmm? If you take away my rights as a user I can take away your rights other places, like youtube, I have alot of friends and subscribers, about 24. I can make a video about you and all you have done wrong to me. Now, I am willing to make up with everybody over the disgusting matter I have had, espicially you teen rex, but you crossed the line, with your harasment.

But I should be getting on topic, Teen Rex, did you bother to read my other political posts?

Back to top Go down

Post by neoraptor Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 9:27

Now I'm confused.
Democratic Socalim is probably the best way
neoraptor
neoraptor
Top of the food chain
Top of the food chain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Megatron Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 9:28

One they have told me that you havent talked to them and said you can come back on two you can't make my life a living hell even if you tried three i don't have an obsession you keep comming back after we all voted you off and i was just doing as i was told four when have i ever talked about your family and friends hateing you ?!? five i am a vry sucsessful youtuber and i have 52 friends and 31 subscribers soo you saying you have 24 doesnt really affect me in the slightest six no i havent seen your other topics yet but i will now.
Megatron
Megatron
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 9:29

neoraptor wrote:Now I'm confused.

Yes, I have had it with the republicunts, as does this nation. It brings tears to my eyes living these historic events, the first african american president, this is what our nation has becoume, just awsome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 9:30

Teen-Rex wrote:One they have told me that you havent talked to them and said you can come back on two you can't make my life a living hell even if you tried three i don't have an obsession you keep comming back after we all voted you off and i was just doing as i was told four when have i ever talked about your family and friends hateing you ?!? five i am a vry sucsessful youtuber and i have 52 friends and 31 subscribers soo you saying you have 24 doesnt really affect me in the slightest six no i havent seen your other topics yet but i will now.

I meant on this, and velo brought me back, sorry. Don't keep bannin me teen rex, give me another chance, I have rights to.

Back to top Go down

Post by neoraptor Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 9:31

Raam wrote:

Yes, I have had it with the republicunts, as does this nation. It brings tears to my eyes living these historic events, the first african american president, this is what our nation has becoume, just awsome.
But with such a huge campaign bill Obama will have some sponsor's and those sponsor's will want something in return. I doubt there will be many sweeping changes to Wall Street
neoraptor
neoraptor
Top of the food chain
Top of the food chain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 9:32

neoraptor wrote:
Raam wrote:

But with such a huge campaign bill Obama will have some sponsor's and those sponsor's will want something in return. I doubt there will be many sweeping changes to Wall Street

Not soon, but this is historic, also, aren't you glad Mcfail didn't get into presidency? Four years without some retard president who doesn't know what an OBGYN is...

Back to top Go down

Post by neoraptor Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 9:34

Teen please step away.
I can understand what your doing, and if it was me it I would do the same, but that doesn't mean its right.
You are a great guy and all, but you can't really admin when your in this deep. You can't let who you like and don't like get in the way so please, for the good of you and the forum, just stop.
Rest assured he will be moderated, and if he puts a toe out of line.....

Obama is better than McCain, but don't expect evil corporations to go anywhere soon
neoraptor
neoraptor
Top of the food chain
Top of the food chain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 9:36

Yes, I understand that, its what this nation was founded on, let the buisneses roam free, may the best queef bag win...

Back to top Go down

Post by Megatron Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 9:38

I wasent the only one that voted him out...i only do what i am told and i was told to delete.
Megatron
Megatron
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 9:39

Teen-Rex wrote:I wasent the only one that voted him out...i only do what i am told and i was told to delete.

Obviouslly not velo, he is the one who keeps unbanning me, not to mention I talk to ox over yahoo all the time, so stop, don't ban me, I have rights just like you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next