Home of Random Yet Organized Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STORIES

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

STORIES Empty STORIES

Post by Ryu Cook Mon 29 Dec 2008 - 18:08

this is for those of u who like to write stories or to read them. if u like to write them, all u have to do is post a short story of urs or a part of a large one if u want. if u just fill like reading some, then u can read the stories and give information to help them with their story or comment on the stories. but plz try not to be to mean about it.
Ryu Cook
Ryu Cook

Male
Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

STORIES Empty Re: STORIES

Post by Spartan 117 Mon 29 Dec 2008 - 20:09

oh...yes.........."but please try not to be mean about it." ha! like you can talk!!

kidding....I'll write something....a re-vamp of my original story (Athena)......I've decided to switch back to deinonychus'........they're a lot easier to write about.........Epanterias......are cool.....but I prefer my raptors.......my sweet, clever....STORIES 380379
Spartan 117
Spartan 117
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://www.myspace.com/sam__curtis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Cook Mon 29 Dec 2008 - 20:22

hahah, well i try, and does it matter if its really long, im not sure if there is a limit to the length or not
Ryu Cook
Ryu Cook

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dilophorex Mon 29 Dec 2008 - 20:56

you going to post it Jasper?
Dilophorex
Dilophorex
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-09-10

http://jurassicparkpermities.myfastforum.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan 117 Mon 29 Dec 2008 - 21:00

I will....when I get a bit more written

I still can't really decide how to start it....should I have it start at birth..or in the middle of a hunt....and then go back to earlier ages later on...to describe things?
Spartan 117
Spartan 117
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Cook Mon 29 Dec 2008 - 21:40

u can also put some of ur characters names and info on the post it u want. and jasper u should start it in a way that will lead into the main theme of ur story, not just start off anywhere
Ryu Cook
Ryu Cook

Male

Back to top Go down

STORIES Empty What a ride

Post by kevin Mon 29 Dec 2008 - 23:39

About two weeks ago me and my good friend Logan went 4 wheeling at the powerlines near the meadows subdivision and behind the elementary school.

It was something we did regularly, after all it was the best place to actually drive around, (unless you want to drive all the way to browntown, or have cops on your tail the whole way home.) well anyways, we left early morning, around 6 a.m. we drove around the elementary school playground as usual, then headed for temple creek. after we got done mudbogging and doing stunts in the clearing, logan wanted to take the path to browntown, so we headed to his grandpa's house and swam in the river, by the time we were dried off it was about 6 p.m., and we decided to go home, instead of taking the highway, we headed back into the other end of the powerlines. forgetting it would get dark early.

a couple miles down, we took a break, we sat and talked, since we were bored we started talking about all the stuff that happened near the area we were riding in, Eventually the topic of a murderer in the area came up. and we were starting to get chills because he was reported to be hiding near the school area. but that was a while back, and we started to calm down. Then i remembered what my grandpa told me about that dead man in his truck being found a ways down on this dirt road we were on, about a couple miles off the highway.

We decided to leave before it got pitch black. as we were riding, the sun started to fade very quickly, and a chilling, smooth breeze started blowing as we were cruising down the road, avoiding the mudholes.
as we were nearing the clearing, we found a futon mattress laying there off to the side of the dirt road. This was strange because it was completely new, except for some weird stains near the top, but other than that it was in great condition. and what was even more interesting is that it hadn't been there earlier. As we were getting on our 4 wheelers, we saw a truck with it's high beams on heading up the dirt road, it stopped about 200 or 300 feet away, and we saw what looked like a man emerge from it. he wore a black hoodie with a hood that covered his face for the most part, and black jeans. By the time he got out, logan told me to get down and hide in the tall grass. as we were watching him, he pulled out a big plastic bag from behind the truck, If you were to stand it up, it would be about 5 feet 7 inches in tall, followed by what looked to be a shotgun, By this time we started to worry, especially since he was on the same path that would take us home. we didn't want to know what he was doing, we didn't give a second thought about why he was out here, all we knew is that we just wanted to get the hell out of there. so we ran back to the 4 wheelers and fired them up. As we were preparing to drive off, we saw that he had dropped whatever he was carrying and started heading into the tall grass with the gun in his hand.

After seeing this we both decided to just slam the gas and drive past him as fast as we can, this was stupid because of all the huge bumps but we didn't care, as this was starting to turn into a bad situation in our minds. As we were Speeding towards his truck we could see the tall grass on the side of the road start to move, we knew in our minds something was about to happen, and as were were about to pass his truck, he stepped out a ways from the grass and aimed it at us.
seconds later we heard a loud, thunderous sound, and at that second, we knew he was SHOOTING AT US.

As we passed him, i started checking my body, taking my eyes off the road for a couple seconds at a time just to check to see if i was hit, logan was doing the same, and to our amazement, we didn't have a scratch on us.

when we got to logan's house we phoned the police, they came right over and took us to the station, we answered a couple questions, said they would look into it, and then asked us to leave. As we were walking out of the station, we overheard one of the officers mentioning something about that killer who was sighted in the wooded area and around the school a while back.

we haven't haven't heard anything from the police since then, so we're not sure if he was ever caught. But we did agree to never go back there when it's starting to get dark.
kevin
kevin
Cleaner

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Cook Tue 30 Dec 2008 - 0:08

hmmmmm, interesting, but it sounds like a horror story instead of something that actually happened. i like how u described things such as how the wind felt and many other thing. i think it was a decent story.
Ryu Cook
Ryu Cook

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kevin Tue 30 Dec 2008 - 1:13

thanks, i know it sounds like something out of a book or whatever, but it actually happened, i just wanted to make it into more of a story since i don't want anybody getting bored while reading it, still its completely true.

i've got a couple more, like when me and Gerry were going down the highway at night in his camaro and something weird happened, but i'll save those for later.
kevin
kevin
Cleaner

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan 117 Tue 30 Dec 2008 - 6:04

okay...I think I'll start mine in the midst of a hunt.....or the beginning of one....and hen maybe go back to make sense of things later
Spartan 117
Spartan 117
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Cook Tue 30 Dec 2008 - 9:54

kevin post as many as u want, this post is just for that. and jasper start it how ever u want but try not to confuse everybody, make it interesting
Ryu Cook
Ryu Cook

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Cook Tue 30 Dec 2008 - 12:47

here is a small sneak peek at chapter one in the book i have been working on, its not that good but i hope u like it.

The rain beat on the young boy's head. He was running through the muddy water trying to get a way from it. from his father. A woman's scream filled the night's air. Five-year-old Ryalen turned around with tears filling his eyes. as he looked back a dark figure emerged from the dark. Seeing it he turned to run, but as he was turning he slipped in a puddle of mud.
He knew it was over. Ryalen, being raised by demons and elementals, had seen many of his tribe brothers and sisters protect Darkflame Tribe from the bad people. The bad demons, the ones that his father and many of the other tribe members had left so that they could live peacefully with the humans and elementals. The bad demons, the ones his father now, once again, has become. The ones that wanted him. Ryalen knew he wouldn't get away, no, he knew he couldn't get away. so he just lay, he lay there and waited for his death to come.
but death didn't come. no, instead he was grabbed by a pair of strong hands. Ryalen looked up to see old man Jeffrey. the legendary leader of both the Fire Tribe and of the tribe leaders. He was Ryalen's mentor, best friend, and was thought of like a father. The fire master put a finger to his lips, signaling Ryalen to be quiet, and then pointed down the road. Turning in the direction that Jeffrey pointed at Ryalen saw his mother.
Ryu Cook
Ryu Cook

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Cook Tue 30 Dec 2008 - 13:00

thats only part one of the sneek peek, i'll post the other part or parts some other time.
Ryu Cook
Ryu Cook

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dilophorex Tue 30 Dec 2008 - 13:26

cool
Dilophorex
Dilophorex
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-09-10

http://jurassicparkpermities.myfastforum.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan 117 Tue 30 Dec 2008 - 23:02

not bad...
Spartan 117
Spartan 117
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Cook Tue 30 Dec 2008 - 23:08

cool, thanks, i'll post the other parts later. im thinking about posting small parts as i go, but im not sure, what do u think?
Ryu Cook
Ryu Cook

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan 117 Tue 30 Dec 2008 - 23:11

go ahead
Spartan 117
Spartan 117
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Cook Tue 30 Dec 2008 - 23:46

cool, i will put up new peeks every now and then.
Ryu Cook
Ryu Cook

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Cullen Wed 31 Dec 2008 - 9:07

ok... im on the computer with all my stories on it so ill post one of them! i write fan fiction... this is my favorite so fa! its Twilight if you cant tell, and its not done yet! let me know what you think! (some title suggestions would be nice too!)

Prologue: Bella

We were hunting, Alice, Edward, and I; today there was a herd of elk a few miles south from the house. As we ran through the forest, we smelled an irresistible, sweet odor; a human. Simultaneously, we stopped breathing. Alice then said through her teeth “ I’m sorry, I’m so thirsty!” she ran the other way, and we turned to follow. Then Edward said “ Wait!” I stared at him incredulously. “ Look.” Was all he said. There, in front of us, was a human girl, blood pouring from a stab wound in her chest. She was almost unconscious, but she was alive. I didn’t know if I could resist, and I was breaking, but Edward was frozen there, his expression unfathomable. “Edward?” I asked uncertainly. “Go, Bella.” He whispered, but I stood there, uncomprehending. Then, as I stared in amazement, he bit her.

“Edward, NO!” I screamed. “ It’s alright Bella.” He said, and he had, indeed, stopped. On the ground in front of us, she screamed. In one swift movement, he had her in his arms. “ Lets go!” he muttered, he wasn’t breathing. The girl screamed again.

Chapter one: Rowena

I don’t remember much of my life as a human. Only that somebody killed me. I don’t know why, or, at least, I don’t remember. I do remember the beautiful, pale man who saved me. He and his mate found me in the woods. They resisted the smell of my blood, though it was a huge temptation I also remember the fire that was the pain of my transformation. He bit me, and the fire started, it was almost worse than the cold that death was bringing. He carried me in his cool arms to his house, where I screamed for three days straight. Then I woke up.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Cook Wed 31 Dec 2008 - 10:37

intersting
Ryu Cook
Ryu Cook

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Cullen Wed 31 Dec 2008 - 10:39

do you like it? i have my Star Wars one in the Fan Fiction section!
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Cook Wed 31 Dec 2008 - 11:04

i like it, i would also like to see more if u ever post up extras
Ryu Cook
Ryu Cook

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Cullen Wed 31 Dec 2008 - 11:32

another twilight one! this one is different!

Prologue

It is dark outside. I walk home from work alone, as usual. Then I see him. He is beautiful; there is no other way to describe him. He smiles at me and says his name is Riley. We walk together and he takes my hand with cold, surprisingly hard skin. He raises it up to his lips, inhales deeply, and suddenly there is a terrible pain on my wrist. I am burning, and I look at him in shock. He smiles down at me again, and when the burning becomes unbearable, he catches me as I lose consciousness.

Chapter 1

I wake up screaming. My body is on fire! I fall into the blackness again, and the pain starts to fade. When the burning has subsided completely, I try sitting up. I am surprised to find that I don’t feel anything at all. As I open my eyes I notice that everything seem so clear; I can see individual dust particles. I take a deep breath and wrinkle my nose; I can taste it too. I breathe again, and this time I am startled to find that I feel much the same as before I breathed air in. Apparently, I don’t need to breathe.

I am lying on a stone floor, but I don’t feel uncomfortable at all. I climb to my feet with startling quickness and a grace that I never possessed before. A grace that may be inhuman. Then I notice the burning in the back of my throat. It is not like before, it is a thirst, a terrible thirst. I scream again, this time from that unquenchable thirst.

I am running in a forest. Some instinct guiding me, I smell an unbearably sweet fragrance. I am consumed by that wonderful smell, and I single-mindedly pursue it. I leap at something, breaking its neck, and I start to feed. I look up, hearing a noise, and I leap again at a large man…

Back in lodge, I am now in a bit more control of myself. I realize I am covered in blood, and a look for a bathroom to clean up in. I step into the crude bathroom. It has a shower, which is my current objective. I step in and turn the water on only to yelp when I feel its heat; it is much too hot!

At last, I finish my long shower. As I step out, I catch a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror. I scream and jump back without thinking, knocking the showerhead through the wall. Stunned, I look back at the mirror. The face looking back at me is not my own. She is beautiful, and pale as a sheet. Her hair is a deep raven black in my short-in-the-back-long-in-the-front bobbed style. Her lips are bright red, not my pale pink. But the most frightening thing about her is her eyes; big, bright, red eyes. I shriek, and punch through the mirror, glass shards fly everywhere, but, instead of shredding me to bits, they break against my skin as if I am made of stone. Could this really be me? I dash to the single bedroom, and there is another mirror. Sure enough, the strange, beautiful woman had followed me. I tentatively raised my hand and pressed it against my stony cheek. The alien beauty in the mirror mimicked me. I am thirsty again. I need to hunt. So… thirsty…
I run out of the cottage, and sniff the air. It is a collage of scents; some better than others. I run toward one that, although not as appetizing as the one from before, smells edible enough.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dilophorex Wed 31 Dec 2008 - 11:53

wow. I'm never good at writing in first person, sadly
i used to, but not anymore.
I'll post the last FP story i did
Dilophorex