... NO.COMMENTS ...

Go down

... NO.COMMENTS ...

Post by V-Raptor on Sun 8 Mar 2009 - 17:08

First of all, congratulations to the catholic church for making me hate them even more.
Why, you ask?
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/05/world/americas/05briefs-9YEAROLDSABO_BRF.html?bl&ex=1236574800&en=41539a97405bac75&ei=5087

Seriously, this makes me want to kill every catholic that agrees with that Miranda guy.

We are all trying our hardest to pretend bad things don't happen to good people, and that there is some higher power looking over us... but it's bullshit. Stop covering your children's eyes. Everything is fucked, and pretending it's not isn't making things any better. I'm tired of people praying for a change when it's up to them to get off their asses and make a change. ”

—Frank Iero,
V-Raptor

Male
Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2008-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ... NO.COMMENTS ...

Post by neoraptor on Mon 9 Mar 2009 - 1:00

V-Raptor wrote:First of all, congratulations to the catholic church for making me hate them even more.
Way ahead of you *lights fire*

Sick, twisted and cruel. Seems fit considering they worship a sick, twisted and cruel God.

Seriously, this makes me want to kill every catholic that agrees with that Miranda guy.
As I said before to somebody else. Calm down, or people may thing your religious.

More to the point the bible isn't anti abortion
2 Kings 8:12 wrote:dash their children, and rip up their women with child.
Yup, thats real loving and caring for the unborn

But theres more
Isaiah 13:18 wrote:They shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children.

neoraptor
Top of the food chain
Top of the food chain

Male
Number of posts : 1151
Registration date : 2008-06-26

View user profile http://modgenesis.hostingdelivered.com/index.php

Back to top Go down