Home of Random Yet Organized Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STORIES

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

STORIES - Page 2 Empty Re: STORIES

Post by Dilophorex Wed 31 Dec 2008 - 13:55

Heres a the last FP story i did, i only did the prolouge. [its a mercanary type thing]

PROLOUGE
I sat atop the building, the sun shining brightly over the city around me. The building i was on was tall, possibly able to be considered a skyscraper. I sat behind a ledge so i can't be seen. The wind blows, moving my mohawk slightly. My silver shades blocked the sun from my eyes but allowed me to see all around myself. Below, in front of the building across from mine, people cheered. A crowd of people waved and raised signs as a man, Jim Barly, the republican candidate for the presidancy, was having a speech in the city. I looked at the large gun in my hands. It was a large sniper rifle, the barrel shining like a black diamond. Do it...do it for the money... i thought to myself. I sqeezed the trigger slowly and i felt the recoil suddenly but i held firm. Through the scope i could see Jim Barly's head burst apart like a watermelon hit by a frieght train. The audience screamed and ran around like ants at a picnic. Several secret Service men ran around, holding up guns and talking into walkie-talkies. Police sirens and ambulance sirens filled the air and i knew it was time to book it out of there. I tossed the gun aside and put on my backpack. I ran to the other side of the building and looked down. The people trully looked like little ants below. There were only a few people, i guess most of the people were at the speech... I leapt off. My mohawk shook through the wind and i felt my shades press against my face. I pulled a strap and the parachute flew out, quickly halting my fall. I fell lightly the last few meters and detatched the backpack, landing on my feet below. I ran to my motorcycle and hopped on. I revved up the engine and drove as fast as i could, not even bothering to think. I zoomed past cars and people, almost running over a few idiots. I knew i was in trouble. I knew the cops would be after me in a heartbeat. But hey, thats life, right?
Dilophorex
Dilophorex
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-09-10

http://jurassicparkpermities.myfastforum.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Cook Wed 31 Dec 2008 - 13:58

nice, i like how u described what his head looked like when shot. i hope we get to read more from u.
Ryu Cook
Ryu Cook

Male
Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dilophorex Wed 31 Dec 2008 - 14:00

Thanks Smile

i'll make sure to post some more stuff soon Wink
Dilophorex
Dilophorex
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-09-10

http://jurassicparkpermities.myfastforum.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Cook Wed 31 Dec 2008 - 14:10

great thats awesome, i can't wait to hear more.
Ryu Cook
Ryu Cook

Male
Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: